Monday, June 8, 2009

Janmashtami program break down

Dear parents,

Hare Krishna.

I had done the break down of kids for the dance drama to the best of my knowledge. I have divided accordingly where equal oppurtunities are given to each kids.
The newer kids who came recently mostly I have put them in dance because I dont know them very well. I will observe them and see how I can fit them in the later practices.

Please let me know if you have any concerns. I will also post this in the blog so it is easier to refer.

Drama 1: Appearance of Lord Krishna

1. Navya
2. Ganga
3. Aryan
4. Melia
5. Kushal
6. Aakash
7. Pranjal
8. Rishika
9. Neel
10. Minjal


Dance 1: Yasomati nandana

1. Pooja
2. Eesha Harish
3. Isha
4. Aarna
5. Anika
6. Manya


Drama 2: Butter thief

1. Shivani
2. Nila
3. Diksha
4. Trisha
5. Eesha Bindu
6. Preksha
7. Aditi
8. Shrushti
9. Akshath

Dance 2: Damodar-astakam

1. Diya
2. Sanskriti
3. Riju
4. Ananya
5. Shreshta
6. Medha
7. Sukanya
8. Shriya


Drama 3: Govardhan Lila

1. Tara
2. Shyam
3. Karthik
4. Hari Sri
5. Aayush
6. Aiyush
7. Vineel
8. Omkar
9. Rupesh
10. Aman
11. Harini

Dance 3: Jaya Radha madhava

1. Anish
2. Merwan
3. Ishaan
4. Mannan
5. Naman
6. Govind
7. Gopal
8. Varun
9. Rian
10. Vyagya

Please let me know if I have missed your kids by any chance.

Maganthy, Vakula mataji's please let me know about your India plan,

Love and Regards
Nama Priya

No comments: